- Send an e mail to the shell club, to find out if others have the same
problem, and if anybody has found any solution. Chances are, someone in the
shell club will have an answer to your pryaer. If this does not work, go to
the next step.....
- Send an e mail to the "helpdesk". Remember, the "helpdesk" will not
respond to problems which are on your own PC or modem. The "helpdesk" will
also not guide you/teach you on how to use the Internet.
Copy your helpdesk e mail, to
the shell club, so everybody knows that you have lodged a complaint. If this
does not work, go to the next step......
- Call up DoT......
- Complaints desk: 237774 / 233311
- Assistant Divsnl. Engineer: 240506
- Divisional Engineer: 233688
- Area manager: 242473 / 200300
Please note that the numbers given above can (and do) change without
If you come across any changes, inform the shell club AT ONCE. Start from the
Complaints desk and work towards the bottom of the list. If you have any
difficulty, send an e mail to the shell club for follow up.
And, if this does not work .....
- Write to the DoT (send a Registered letter):
Divisional Engineer (Internet)
4th Floor -- Telephone Bhavan
Hyderabad 500 004
And, when your problem does get solved, or if you find any interesting
solution, do inform the shell club. We must all learn from your experience.